WordPress SEO Pack
Set up and configuration of your Wordpress website SEO and the completion of on-page SEO on up to 20 web pages.
This is a manual optimisation of meta details and content SEO on a page by page basis.
Search engine optimise (SEO) your WordPress website.
This includes set up and configuration of your WordPress website SEO and the completion of on-page SEO on up to 20 web pages.
This service includes:
- manual optimisation of meta tags, meta titles and meta descriptions.
- creating or optimising search engine friendly urls
- keyword analysis on a page by page basis
- manual editing of your English content (in pages or blog posts)
- adding or optimising your image titles, captions, and image tags.
- adding or optimising your link settings
- adding or optimising on page header tags
- setup and/or configuring an xml sitemap
- optimise your page loads speeds (via caching)
- check robots.txt file configuration
- link to your social media accounts and set up rss feeds
- at least 20 relevant back links to your site
- Google Analytics set up
- internal linking between posts/pages
Ongoing support will ensure you are clear about how to continue optimising your site for any new pages, posts or campaigns you create in the future.
This will be completed within within 5 days
What’s needed from you
- Link to your website
- Discussion about your business (and marketing aims)
- WordPress login details (with suitable permissions)